Why they Looove eKanisa?
eKanisa is a web based system, that allows churches to manage their Members, Services, Accounts, Bulk SMS, Church Events and Church Projects. Some of the portals include:
eKanisa is on Android, allowing your members to access sermons, Announcements, Hymns, Bibles, their Giving, Pledges and much more. Read More
This is the main system, housing the *Admin Portal*, Pastoral Portal, Leaders' Portal, Childrens Portal and Members Portal
Check The Features
Members Management Module
This module allows you to wholesomely manage your members.
- Management of All Members, Children plus their biodata.
- Adding of all Church Leaders plus Tenure management.
- Visitors Inclusion plus follow ups.
- All Groups management including Messaging.
Easily and efficiently manage your church accounts with eKanisa. Post your incomes, expenses, pay your salaries and generate relevant reports
- Recording of Collections - with SMS notifications to givers
- Free MPesa Integration
- Management of Incomes and Expenses.
- Salaries, Invoices and Suppliers recording and management
- Reports - Incomes vs Expenditure, Ledgers and more
eKanisa has integrated SMS sending in all modules for easier communication in matters:
- Send Personalized SMS to individuals, groups, homegroups or everyone
- Schedule messages to be sent at any future date and time
- Automated messages for Birthdays and Wedding Anniversaries
- Automated thank you SMS for members who give via Mpesa or otherwise
eKanisa has a mobile App, that brings together various sections for your members to access.
Some of the features include:
- Ability to view Verse of the Day and the Rev's Desk
- Ability to view Uploaded Sermons in audio, video, text, pdfs and doc formats
- Viewing of Church Hymns, Prayers and Bibles
- Allocation for Paying Pledges, Giving
- Allowing for updating member profile, viewing giving reports, Classes information
Children Coordinator at PCEA Lang'ata
As the Children's Coordinator, eKanisa has been very helpful in Managing Children, Classes, Attendance and the very useful Check In Check Out Section that helps in Child Security. I also love the reporting and analysis
Vicar - ACK Kenyatta Road
We have used eKanisa for Communication and Pledge Management on our Church Building Project. It has been a wonderful tool as it keeps track of the Project, and Notifies Members with Progress Info whenever They Honor Pledges
Admin - PCEA Baraka Church
eKanisa has been extremely helpful especially in collections management. It has made it very easy to manage our Commitment Based giving.
Check The Pricing
To make it easier to acquire eKanisa, we've based the pricing on the number of members in your church.
Some of the features include:
- There is a 30 Day Pilot (Trial) Period
- We do Mpesa Integration even during the Trial
- Trainings and Data Entry can be done during the Trial
- Parish Management Tool available for Free
- Request Quote either Via SMS or Whatsapp
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of eKanisa?
eKanisa is offered as a service, therefore the church is required to pay a monthly subscription fee. You can request a price quote, or contact us on 0700776277.
Will I be billed immediately after the 30DAY TRIAL?
NO. You will receive a reminder via SMS on the 13th day to either Unsubscribe or to Get Started. You can Get Started by logging into your current trial account then click on “GET STARTED” and follow the instructions.
Bulk SMS: Can the Church acquire a customized Sender ID? Are SMS charges included in the Subscription Fees? Is there a limit to the number of SMS’s that the church can send per month?
The Church can acquire a desired Sender ID through eKanisa. The SMS sending charges are NOT part of the subscription fees. SMS Units are purchased on the website at 1sh per page, per person. There is not limit to the number of SMS’s that can be sent by a church and the units do not expire.
Does eKanisa allow creation of multiple users for one church? Can all the users access the system at the same time? How secure is the system?
Yes. The Admin can create as many users as needed. E.g. Treasurer, Chairperson, Pastoral etc. Yes. All the users can concurrently access and update data on the system without any interference. Every new user will be prompted to create their own passwords and will go through two-factor authorization every time they log into the system.
Can I view ekanisa Online system and the Android APP without starting a free trial?
Yes. You can access eKanisa Online System by viewing the View Demo” on ekanisa.com, and download the eKanisa APP and “View APP Demo.”